CGTN, Human Resources Assistant
A superb opportunity to assist a thriving HR department in a growing news network.
CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park.
It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join the new team in London.
- Maintain all HR documents and records including reference requests, background checks, visa and passport details.
- Assist in the recruiting process by organising interviews and processing all information for new starters (contractual correspondence, training instructions etc.)
- Gather and collate all information for the monthly payroll
- Provide confidential advice to the HR Managers, managers and employees for internal matters such as pay, performance and reviews.
With solid experience working in an HR department, you will demonstrate a working knowledge of HR processes including the protocol for starters, leavers, promotions and maternity.
You will also:
- Have the ability to communicate across all levels of the business and negotiate with relevant stakeholders in a persuasive and professional manner.
- Posses some awareness of HR software systems.
- Be positive, helpful, approachable and inspire confidence whilst being able to deal with sensitive HR matters.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail with impeccable organizational skills.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please complete the application form below.