PROJECT MANAGER | Public Engagement, In-house, Energy, FTC
An exciting new in house FTC with this highly energetic energy company that's seeking a committed Project Manager to work on a new public and stakeholder Engagement Project that will deliver a smarter, cleaner and more flexible energy system to support the UK’s ambitious climate change targets.
The role is to manage the project for 18 months working with the Project Lead and closely with the CEO and will focus on reaching and influencing public affairs, public relations and third party audiences.
You will preferably have a background in energy, regulated industries or members’ organisations and be looking to make this role your own with your positive attitude and enthusiastic approach. Working in their central London offices as part of a skilled and supportive team you will be well rewarded including a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket or bike loan.
- Take responsibility for Project planning, delivery and co-ordination of activity in conjunction with the Project Steering Group, in support of the Project Lead and CEO.
- Assisting in the organisation and management of stakeholder meetings and events
- Working with the Project Lead and appointed third parties/agencies with the drafting and approval of materials
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies within the Project plan
- Support the Project reporting process by providing analysis on the activities and progress in the plan
- Ensure that the Project programme is followed, outputs are delivered when expected, and the timeline is updated
- Ensure that the project is delivered to the specified budget
- Produce project progress reports and monitor progress against agreed key performance indicators
- Establish and maintain relationships with members, third parties and consultants
- Experience in the energy industry, or other regulated industry, would be an advantage
- A proven track record in successful project management in a corporate communications environment
- A good understanding of the Westminster political and media environment
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to identify project risk and manage appropriately
- Numeracy skills, including experience in managing budgets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with a range of different internal and external stakeholders
- Team focused
- Experience of producing reports for senior stakeholders
- Diplomacy, compromise and negotiation with the ability to manage differing views to achieve a resolution
- A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time
- The ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CF0545 or call 0203 397 7543 or 07929 008295 for more information
Apply for PROJECT MANAGER | Public Engagement, In-house, Energy, FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly