3Fox International specialises in strategic marketing to attract investment to place-making programmes.
We produce business-to-business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, video, networking events and conferences, and carry out research and consultancy projects. Our goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
We are looking for an editor to work with us on our wide range of titles. You will work with our clients to plan, coordinate, review, write and edit content in traditional and online magazines and event programmes.
We are looking for exceptional creative, organising, writing and proof reading skills. Experience in InDesign is essential.
Working from our office in Croydon, you will meet with our clients regularly, mostly in and around the M25. Knowledge of the public sector and/or property industry an advantage.
We are a small, hardworking, sociable team in central Croydon with a strong reputation.
We have a huge opportunity to enhance and extend our offer and want an experienced editor with an entrepreneurial attitude to take control and oversee our written output across digital, print and a range of other media.
- Researching and writing news content and feature articles for around 20 3Fox titles
- Working with the team to put together and send out one magazine e-newsletter a week from alternating titles, and monthly event e-newsletters
- Attending 3Fox events, conducting interviews and reporting – including video interviews
- Developing editorial guidelines
- Liaising with clients, developers and designers
- Attending content planning and commissioning meetings with clients
- Working with technical team
- Working with colleagues
- Gold standard NCTJ qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for 3Fox, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly