Account Manager (Consumer / Entertainment PR)
Established 10 years ago, this award winning entertainment PR agency has now grown to 30 people, and become one of the most well respected agencies in their space. Founded by two amazing entrepreneurs, with a huge passion for the sector, they've won some amazing clients including some of the most famous names in music, film and entertainment
They've managed to foster a fantastic culture - they're very genuine, down-to-earth people and have a lovely, friendly feel to their office. They have lovely perks such as free breakfast, work from once a week and the opportunity to attend some amazing events!
The Account Manager will sit within the newly created consumer brand team. Traditionally being an entertainment agency, they have identified an opportunity to work with brands that have links to the entertainment world, and seen huge successes so far!
Clients include wearable tech, gaming apps and entertainment brands, and they've managed to devise and execute some extremely successful, high profile campaigns.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Pitch to media and influencers for coverage across national, industry, tech and trade media titles
- Be client facing, with the ability to manage the project / campaign accordingly
- Write up comprehensive reports for clients
- Have strong writing skills (press releases, plans etc)
- Develop press toolkits for campaigns
- Set up journalist meetings for product demos and launches
- Assist on new business proposals and plans
- Currently a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- Extensive experience in consumer / brand PR
- Passionate about consumer tech and/or entertainment
- Highly capable writer
- Strong communication skills, personable, outgoing and organised
The Account Manager role offers a competitive salary of between £32,000 and £36,000 dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your CV / interest to Alexandra on: email@example.com