Knight Frank, Digital Content Editors
Division: Business Services
Department: Marketing, Communications and Digital
Reporting to: Head of Marketing Operations
Established in 1897, Knight Frank is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 18,000 people operating from over 500 offices across 60 territories. These figures include Newmark Grubb Knight Frank in the Americas, and Douglas Elliman Fine Homes in the USA.
We are an independent consultancy with a partnership culture that puts our clients first.
We provide market-leading advice and transaction support to investors, corporates and homeowners for their personal and business property needs. We back this up with industry-leading technology and market research.
We have an opportunity for 2 content experts to join the content team as Digital Content Editor at Knight Frank.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running and be our digital lead for the in-house blog platform and have responsibility for the maintenance, development and evolution of the website.
This person will work closely with the Content Editor to develop the strategy for the website’s content and have sound editorial judgement and a proven track record in a similar role or environment.
A key bonus is knowledge of, a history of working in or a strong interest in the property industry, or similar B2B experience.
Then project will also include some crossover into the wider Marcomms department, providing support on print editorial products and marketing projects.
This is a varied role that will see you working with stakeholders, the research teams, the wider marketing department and PR.
- Using our in-house content systems to undertake website admin and optimisation tasks across the KF blog and website
- Quality-control checks for content submissions
- Skilled at repurposing existing content and 'thinking outside the box' to deliver on-brand messaging that drives both traffic and brand engagement
- Contribute with writing and editing tasks for print and digital projects – from long-form luxury lifestyle features to short, snappy social media projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Exercise an excellent command of the English language and proficiency in SEO. A clear understanding of what drives good traffic is essential
- Being a team player: someone who is both proactive towards getting the job done and helping others do their own
- Commissioning content, managing the process and scheduling/planning content with the Content Editor to deliver engaging, informative editorial strategies
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Qualifications / Education Required:
- A degree in media, communications or journalism (or recognised equivalent) and three to five years’ experience of writing and editing engaging content for various audiences and in various media (e.g. video, podcasts etc). A specific focus on optimised digital content is desirable.
Systems & IT competence:
- Knowledge of coding HTML
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop etc) experience is desirable, but not essential
Particular Aptitudes / Skills Required:
- Excellent level of written English
- A sharp eye for editorial detail such as grammar and editorial structure
- Experience in all areas of digital content publishing, planning and editing
- Proficient with SEO best practice and has the ability to implement digital strategies
- Experience in print publishing, specifically commissioning and editing
- Excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills as well as senior stakeholder experience
Apply by completing the application form below.