Weight Watchers, Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Designer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office, working on the Weight Watchers team.
- To design clear, eye catching layouts and source great images to fully engage the reader.
- To uphold the visual identity of the magazine and website, according to brand and magazine style guides.
- Help design layouts for all sections of the magazine.
- Deputize for the Art Editor in their absence.
- Picture research features, establishing clear design concepts to complement and showcase features.
- Plan and commission the photography of product shots in-house and otherwise.
- To assist the Art Editor in the administrative duties of the Art department.
- To assist the Art Editor in organising shoots, organising props and making location enquiries. Potential for assisting on shoot days.
- File invoices and assist the Art Editor in the general administration of the department, including the colour book and dummy wall.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous experience working for a consumer media owner or content marketing agency as a Designer on print and digital titles.
- Experience working across food, health or wellbeing titles.
- An interest in food, health, nutrition etc.
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A highly organised & creative individual.
- Experience with picture research.
- Some experience with digital design, creating gifs and assets is preferred
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency.
We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Apply by completing the application form below.