Dirt & Glory Media, Social Media Creative
- Full Time
Dirt & Glory Media is looking for a social media creative to help develop their award-winning social content for a female sexual health brand.
The successful candidate should have a limitless passion for social and be able to write, produce, edit and optimise creative posts across multiple platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Dirt & Glory Media is on the hunt for someone keen to come straight into an agency and impose themselves on an exciting brand, that is helping to smash taboos, end social stigmas and support the sexual health and wellbeing of young people.
A passion for social media is an absolute must, while having a firm handle on the movers and shakers within the influencer world would be beneficial too.
If you know your Olonis from your Hannah Wittons, or your Mona Chalabis from your Laura Dodsworths, you could help drive the social agenda for an innovative brand that is helping to frame conversations about agency, empowerment and culture.
You will help Dirt & Glory inform audiences about the latest news stories, latest trends in sexual health and female empowerment, and be the first to know about trending subjects.
The ideal candidate will help develop, plan, create and post social media content in conjunction with the editorial and design teams, and take a proactive role in the planning and creating of new campaigns.
- Maintain and continually develop the social strategy and calendars that support the overall creative agenda for the brand, and Dirt & Glory’s specific digital and social requirements.
- Continually conceptualise, help create and produce the most engaging digital and social-media content on the internet, seeing it through from concept to completion.
- Be the online and social platform subject matter expert – understanding trends and working with the team and client to implement findings into strategies, quickly, efficiently and compliantly.
- Manage the social workload and upload process on the various social-media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Working closely with the design team to help create the most beautiful and informed social assets in the business, with each one optimised for performance and impact.
- Day-to-day community management of the brand’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter audiences, helping the brand drive the agenda and be proactive in conversation.
- Day-to-day client liaison of necessary approvals on social content.
- Supporting on the creation, analysis and presentation of monthly social and digital reports. Keeping an obsessive eye on the data and analytics in order to drive performance on each and every post.
- Working closely with the paid media team to help drive boosted social performance, providing them with the best assets, optimised for each channel.
- Attend shoots and events, often contributing to themes and concepts as well as creating digital and social assets for these activities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A proven track record of creating shareable social content for a brand, agency, or publication is ideal (preferably for one or two years).
- Proven experience of driving strong social engagement across multiple channels.
- An understanding or an appetite to learn about social media analytics.
- Excellent understanding of how each social platform works and what is required to drive the best engagement on each channel.
- Able to work fast and respond to breaking news, emerging trends and advise the wider team accordingly.
- Strong visual and creative flair.
- A firm grip on the best social media practices and publishing platforms.
- A proactive self-starter that is hungry to venture into a plethora of different social channels in order to anchor a brand in the most creative way possible.
- A genuine interest in female empowerment, sexual health and other macro women’s issues is a must.
What you get in return:
- In return, you will form part of a flexible, modern and youthful working environment in the heart of Farringdon.
- A place where you can be inspired, think openly, work remotely and revel in a dynamic agency’s collective successes.
- For the right candidate, an opportunity exists to develop a social team, as the agency grows.
- Competitive salary and holidays. From £24k per annum depending on experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Dirt & Glory Media, Social Media Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly