Dirt & Glory Media, Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Dirt & Glory Media seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our clients.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running with new work constantly being commissioned and new briefs entering the building.
Applicants with at least 1 years experience working with creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Develop ideas for all channels across a brand: from print to social media.
- Developing a command over the best creative for the right channel.
- Bringing fresh creative thought, energy and drive on a daily basis, helping to inspire the best creative work for our clients.
- Energy | Ideas | A lust to create exceptional work.
- Working with other team members on a day-to-day to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You will be able to show evidence of sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience of web prototyping tools such as InVision would be an advantage.
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skilled in designing new material that fits its target audience.
- Self motivated, highly organised and able to work to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on web-based CRM and project management tools.
- Experience of designing for both web and offline.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
What you get in return:
- In return, you will form part of a flexible, modern and youthful working environment in the heart of Farringdon.
- A place where you can be inspired, think openly, work remotely and revel in a dynamic agency’s collective successes.
- For the right candidate, an opportunity exists to develop a social team, as the agency grows.
- Competitive salary and holidays. From £24k per annum depending on experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Dirt & Glory Media, Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly