Co-op Food, Content Editor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Editor to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our Co-op food team supporting content creation across both print and digital.
- Supporting the editor with creative ideation for monthly multichannel response to briefs, with a special focus on digital
- Supporting the editor with creative ideation for campaign content, and any ad hoc reactive content required
- Overseeing the creative output of all digital content, including recipe videos, long and short form videos, blogs and podcasts
- Overseeing digital PPMs and making sure the maximise creativity with budgets and brief guidelines
- Research and scripting for podcasts
- Liaising with partner agencies to ensure we maintain a fully integrated approach
- Working with the client to manage the influencer strategy
- Gap analysis of existing web content and curation recommendations
- Writing blog content as necessary
- Overseeing the optimisation of web copy based on monthly reports to meet KPIs
- Being ahead of both food trends and digital trends and feeding into the team to help with ideation
- Will have previous experience working on food content creation
- 5+ years experience working on digital platforms
- Preferred background in journalism with experience of writing blog post articles
- Ideally worked for a content agency or directly with clients
- Experience in creating Podcast / Audio content (nice to have)
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Apply by completing the application form below.