Moneywise, Reporter & Web Content Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Moneywise is seeking a news-hungry reporter and web content manager to join its award-winning team.
You’ll have top-notch writing skills, an eye for a story and an enthusiasm for multimedia journalism.
The successful candidate will have an interest in personal finance and helping readers save and make more money and start their investing journey. The role involves investigating and writing news, features and blogs.
You’ll also be able to manage content on our newly-launched website, which has seen a 33% uplift in traffic year-on-year. This will involve keeping the homepage and section pages fresh and updating our evergreen stories and features.
You will also plan and build our four weekly email newsletters, which go out to an audience of 130,000 readers. An understanding of HTML and Drupal would be an advantage.
The Reporter & Web Content Manager will:
- Write crisp news stories, features and comment pieces for the website and magazine
- Create multimedia content including videos and podcasts
- Make and maintain great contacts within the industry to produce original news stories
- Plan and build four weekly email newsletters, plus any ad hoc newsletters
- Manage existing content and organise reuse of successful evergreen articles
- Keep the website home and section pages fresh and up to date
- Use Moneywise social media accounts to promote content and engage with our audience
- Track website performance using Google analytics
Moneywise is an award-winning consumer personal finance magazine and website.
At Moneywise we believe investing is for everyone and is key to achieving your life goals.
Our mission is to help you do it by providing independent, accessible and engaging content that makes it simple. We’re here to help you get started and by your side on your investment journey towards financial independence.
We also help you free up more money to invest by showing you how to save money, make more money and spend wisely through our news, views and analysis, as we have done for 28 years.
To apply, please complete the application form below with your CV and a short covering letter including salary expectation, explaining why you are ideal for the role, by 27 August.
Apply for Moneywise, Reporter & Web Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly