Yahoo UK, Senior Video Producer
Yahoo UK is looking for a Senior Video Producer to join our growing team.
You will drive the Production of Yahoo Video series - working with Producers and Editors to create engaging content that builds audience and brand awareness across Yahoo News, Sport, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
The ideal candidate will have multi-platform experience - everything from short-form social content, to original long-form digital storytelling.
Having worked in a ‘digital first’ environment, you will create and implement ‘video best practices’ across social platforms, and have a deep insight into audience behaviour as well as a track record of creating bold and original work that builds followers and brand loyalty.
What you will be doing:
- Lead Yahoo UK’s day-to-day video coverage while liaising with senior colleagues in News, Sport, Lifestyle, Finance and Entertainment.
- Work closely with the Head of Video to implement video strategy across all Yahoo UK content.
- Implement efficient workflows that allow for scaling of engaging and innovative content production.
- Oversee producers and editors and ensure quality of output.
- Develop new content ideas and identify new opportunities to grow Yahoo Video.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient across Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premier, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Ability to film unsupervised with experience of lighting and location sound recording.
- Have a track record of success producing video in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis.
- Possess a broad knowledge across News, Sport, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to work effectively on a cross-functional team.
- Understand the importance of tone, and adapt video according to content and format.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, and an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
Apply by completing the application form below.