Yahoo UK, Video Producer
Yahoo UK is looking for a Video Producer to join our growing team.
You will conceptualise and produce engaging video content that drives views and brand awareness across Yahoo News, Sport, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
The ideal candidate will have multi-platform experience - everything from short-form social content, to original long-form digital storytelling.
Having worked in a ‘digital first’ environment, you will have a deep understanding of ‘video best practices’ across social platforms, an interest in audience behaviour as well as a passion for creating bold and original work that builds followers and brand loyalty across Yahoo video channels.
What you will be doing:
- Help co-ordinate and Produce Yahoo UK’s day-to-day video coverage while liaising with senior colleagues in News, Sport, Lifestyle, Finance and Entertainment.
- Work closely with the Head of Video to implement video strategy across all Yahoo UK content.
- Always be looking to create efficient workflows that allow for scaling of engaging and innovative content Production.
- Be a self-starter, comfortable pitching new ideas while seeing the process through from conceptualising to publishing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be skilled across Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premier, Photoshop and After Effects as well as be able to film unsupervised.
- Have a track record of success producing video in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis.
- Possess a broad knowledge across News, Sport, Finance, Lifestyle and Entertainment.
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to work effectively on a cross-functional team.
- Understand the importance of tone, and adapt video according to content and format.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, and an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Yahoo UK, Video Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly