Product Designer - Vocational Qualifications
Are you experienced in developing educational materials or have experience of working for an awarding body and looking for a great opportunity to join a leading organisation? Our client is looking for an exceptional Product Designer to work on their qualification products, designing and delivering innovative products that meet regulatory and stakeholder requirements. This is a 12 month contract based in Coventry, although there is the possibility for some flexible working each week for the right person.
- Leading and delivering the design of new or revised products, making sure they meet regulatory, technical and other stakeholders’ requirements
- Interpreting, recommending and articulating a vision for a complete qualification design, delivery and assessment package and preparing and leading a team of others to create it
- Providing product specific information to support marketing, sales and training activities
- Leading on or contributing to projects intended to improve our future capabilities
- Working with the Senior Product Designer who will support you in your role
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Experience in the education sector, either teaching or developing educational materials
- Strong project management experience
- The ability to interpret requirements to create new products or processes
- Strong influencing skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Product Designer - Vocational Qualifications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly