Linklaters, PR Advisor
Linklaters are currently recruiting for a PR Advisor who will support the firm’s global PR function, taking a lead on developing and executing media outreach plans to support the marketing efforts for the Disputes Resolution and Employment & Incentives groups as well as responsible for supporting the firm’s Corporate Responsibility, Pro Bono and Diversity initiatives.
The role will:
- work to enhance the firm’s external reputation and positioning through the media and other external channels
- manage the planning and implementation of the communications aspects of marketing and business development campaigns
- provide advice to colleagues in the Corporate Responsibility, Pro Bono and Diversity team, identifying media and content development opportunities
The key responsibilities and challenges will be to:
- Identify potential news, topics and comment opportunities for the Disputes Resolution and Employment & Incentives groups as well as responsible for supporting the firm’s Corporate Responsibility, Pro Bono and Diversity initiatives
- Manage significant announcements for the practices mentioned above, liaising with local marketing colleagues as relevant, including deal announcements and lateral hires
- Work to increase the firm’s reputation as the go-to firm for insightful commentary around key legal and commercial issues that can help support the firm’s specialist offerings
- Proactively target news opportunities and forward features among national broadsheets, key sector media and legal journals
- In partnership with the global communications and thought leadership teams, work on the promotion and development (from idea generation to execution) of newsworthy thought leadership, ensuring it supports the practice’s business development goals
- Provide PR support for relevant events and thought leadership projects
- Support external crisis communications planning and execution, in partnership with the global communications team
- Work to reinforce the firm’s standing as an employer of choice, promoting positive employer stories, with a particular focus on Corporate Responsibility, Pro Bono and Diversity
If you are a creative thinker with experience working within a busy press office environment and keen to lead on high impact PR programmes we look forward to hearing from you - click 'APPLY' now.