Wanderlust, Commercial Editor
Wanderlust Travel Media needs a well-organised and experienced editor to be responsible for delivering our solutions for commercial partners; content campaigns (both digital and print), supplements, magazines, competitions, creative solutions, and specials.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of commercial content solutions and will be able to think multi-channel: print, digital, video and social.
You'll have relevant experience in these, a good understanding of the necessary processes, have strong editorial skills, and a meticulous eye for detail.
You'll need brilliant and proven organizational skills, be used to juggling deadlines, and will be unflappable under pressure. You’ll have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
The role will include:
- Project management of all commercial content, from print advertorials and native online articles to supplements and competitions
- Being the point of contact for the client from moment of sale through to sign off, liaising on briefs and deliverables, sharing the content with the client and making client amends as needed
- Helping devise and propose creative client solutions and ideas for pitching
- Delivering solutions to the brief, fulfilling (or exceeding) client’s expectations and hitting the agreed targets
- Commissioning, editing, subbing, writing and publishing
- Uploading content into the Wanderlust content management system
- Monitoring analytics alongside the Digital Executive
- Managing budgets and handling contributor invoices
Please complete the application form below with your cover letter (addressed to editor-in-chief Lyn Hughes), CV, current salary and relevant work samples.
Apply for Wanderlust, Commercial Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly