Food Spark, Deputy Editor - 12 Month FTC
Reporting to: Chief Editor
Food Spark delivers daily inspiration, trends and insight for anyone working within food development and innovation across retail, manufacture and foodservice.
A unique one-stop service covering the global food trends that really matter, the most important industry developments and the game-changers across the food industry, Food Spark is the digital destination for those needing to stay ahead of the culinary curve.
- Developing editorial content
- Increasing brand awareness
- Spotting the latest food trends and generating copy ideas specific for the Food Spark audience
- Creating concise and clean content at source that’s ringing with the Food Spark tone
- Interviewing industry experts and leading lights from across the food sector
- Keeping up to date on industry developments from a business and legislation point-of-view
- Commissioning and editing contributors to create relevant, on-brand content
- Representing Food Spark at restaurant opening and industry events
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with PRs and industry experts
- Supporting social media output
- A talented and bright journalist with exceptional writing skills and proven experience
- A passion for food innovation, both on the hospitality and retail side
- Previous digital media experience
- Social media skills
WHY WORK FOR US
William Reed has been providing market leading business information for over 150 years. From our origins in grocery, we have expanded across food and drink and into new sectors, including pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over.
Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences.
We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US.
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees.
Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection Scheme
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Food Spark, Deputy Editor - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly