Hearst, Digital Production Assistant - 6 Month FTC
Hearst UK, publisher of beloved brands like Good Housekeeping, Digital Spy, Elle and Cosmopolitan, is looking for a Digital Production Assistant to help on an exciting new food project.
We’re looking for a proactive, self-starter who obviously loves food and drink. You will report into the Digital Editor and create, curate and optimise digital content across site and social.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Digital Editor, News Editor and Social Editor to implement a workflow strategy across site, search and social.
- Assist with all production duties, including subbing, image editing, recipe checking, meme making and article updating.
- Work with the Digital Editor to syndicate, curate and optimise existing US content for a UK audience.
- Work with the Digital Editor and Senior Ecommerce Editor to research and create new food and drink buying guides for SEO and social.
- Assist with the creation of original UK food and drink content.
- A digital native who is comfortable writing, uploading and editing on CMS.
- A confident self-starter who is quick, accurate and not afraid to get stuck in.
- Passionate about food, drink, and brimming with ideas.
- Keen to learn and develop skills and be a part of an exciting team.
- A strong planner, with the ability to spot and adapt to changes.
- SEO savvy with a good understanding of writing for search.
Click 'APPLY' now.