SquareMeal, Digital Writer
4 days left
- Full Time
SquareMeal - the UK’s leading independent restaurant, venues and events guide - is looking for a journalist to join the team as Digital Writer.
As Digital Writer you will play a key role in writing news stories and evergreen features for the website, alongside producing occasional content for the three annual SquareMeal print guides.
You will need to have an understanding of SEO and experience in creating content for a digital platform. 1-2 years of experience in publishing/journalism would be advantageous.
An interest in the UK restaurant scene, food and events is a must as you will be covering all aspects of dining out, conference and event planning, private dining and weddings.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Creating feature and news content on the website
- Contributing to print guides features
- Creating SEO-friendly copy for directory listings
- Contributing to advertorials and promotions
- Posting content to the SquareMeal social media channels
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for SquareMeal, Digital Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly