South China Morning Post, Production Editor - Digital (Hong Kong)
5 days left
- Full Time
- Manage digital content flow with well-honed instincts for audience appetites
- Use data and analytics to make informed content decisions
- Monitor content quality, and edit as required
- Rewrite headlines quickly, accurately and with flair. Adhere to SCMP style
- Schedule and target content to key markets via the SCMP digital product suite
- Identify and implement new content initiatives and platforms
- Support and educate the wider newsroom in the development and application of digital tools
- Use video and interactive content extensively to enhance content packages
- Degree holder in Journalism or related discipline with minimum 5 years of digital editing experience in English
- Ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge of China and wider Asia news an advantage
- Be a team player and able to work well with different parties under deadline pressure
- Possess a versatile mind and excellent communication skills. Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics and similar tools
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.
You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.