Dow Jones, Marketing Assistant (London)
The Marketing Assistant supports the US Student Memberships marketing team in developing and executing integrated campaigns designed to deliver on brand strategy and drive consideration with college students.
This role will span across brand campaigns and in life customer engagement.
You will contribute towards overall business objectives and the future direction of Dow Jones entities, namely The Wall Street Journal.
- Assist Marketing Manager to manage the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials. Work with internal departments and external agencies, draft creative briefs, provide creative feedback and manage approvals.
- Assist in maintaining and making updates current web platforms, including the WSJ Student Hub and education website.
- Strategically develop our student marketing newsletter and evolve it based on performance metrics.
- Nurture contact with a variety of stakeholders across the business, including agencies, reporters, and vendors to move projects forward.
- Understand the current college landscape, including the promotional opportunities and stakeholders, including career centers, professors, etc.
- Represent the student customer: advocate for seamless customer journeys, champion the value of membership and arm yourself with key data insights to drive marketing strategy and communications.
- Exercise a thorough knowledge of the brand and an ability to balance team goals with overall company objectives.
- Upcoming graduate or recent graduate with experience in working in a marketing or communications role. Media or publishing a plus. (Previous internship experience will also be considered.)
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or communications is preferred.
- Experience in supporting campaigns that use a variety of marketing channels and communications methods.
- A passion and understanding of The Wall Street Journal brand, customers and products.
- A mindset that is data curious, data literate and digital first, with the ability to balance the need for art and science.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with employees of all levels, stay calm under pressure and manage workload in a fast-paced environment,.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).