CDR News, Editor
Commercial Dispute Resolution is looking for a dynamic and experienced journalist to lead its online and print platforms as editor.
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and are looking to embark upon or continue an editorial management career in a dynamic, fast-paced and progressive company?
Reporting to the chief executive officer, Global Legal Group seeks an editor to join Commercial Dispute Resolution (CDR) – a well-established and unique online and print news platform for litigation, arbitration, ADR professionals and related experts worldwide.
Now in its tenth year, CDR provides critical business intelligence with strategy and analysis on the latest trends and developments in global dispute resolution practice.
A dynamic and varied role, you will be the figurehead of the publication who is motivated and passionate about delivering timely, authoritative and outstanding content, while consistently identifying commercial leads across the CDR brands.
- Innovatively driving all content written by in-house journalists and external contributors in accordance with house style and strict deadlines.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new law firms, practitioners, PR contacts and expert consulting companies.
- Leading by example in being the voice on global dispute resolution trends, exclusives and breaking news (includes writing own news/features).
- Managing and training a team of journalists to ensure accurate and timely delivery of news and features.
- Working alongside publication stakeholders, including leadership, sales team, marketing and conference production, to maximise commercial opportunities, event delivery and other engagement.
Global Legal Group is an independent legal media owner based in the vibrant surrounds of London Bridge.
We produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis.
Our clients are private practice lawyers, general counsel and senior executives in top tier law firms, multi-national corporations, and professional services firms with market reach in over 120 countries around the world.
CDR’s London-based team are a group of fun and hard-working journalists at the forefront of reporting and analysing activity within the field of commercial dispute resolution and serve as the leading voice across all related disciplines, from trends and analysis to features and thought leadership.
The CDR products you will oversee/collaborate on include:
- CDR magazine
- CDR Essential Intelligence
- CDR research/surveys
- GLG Events, including symposia and roundtables
- GLG TV
- Supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment
- Career progression
- Corporate days out, office refreshments, pension scheme, and more
Key skills and attributes of a successful Editor:
- Undeniable presence and authoritative voice in the legal market
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and pitch in with all team duties
- An impeccable grasp of the English language
- Excellent editing and proofreading abilities with outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to manage a sizeable workload and work to tight deadlines
- First-rate project and people management skills
Excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please apply now by completing the application form below.
Apply for CDR News, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly