ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Corporate
An ambitious and driven corporate comms guru is needed for this Associate Director role at one of the leading global communications agencies. With a focus on sustainability, this is the perfect role for either an established Associate or an experience Account Director who is looking for a new and meaty challenge and wants to have a real impact on their clients’ reputation. The role will involve multiple work streams and a range of stakeholders to manage.
In return you will be part of the leadership team, take an active role in developing and winning new business and work with highly skilled and like-minded individuals who have earned a reputation for delivering award winning campaigns. This agency offers the chance to join highly creative, business savvy teams that can offer a full suite of communications tools and disciplines to a broad range of global clients. You also get great offices to work in, industry-leading benefits, lead on new business, run an international client base and have a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
As Associate Director you will oversee an account group and develop strategies and campaign activation, quality controlling all aspects of the client programme and relationships with the agency.
Clients come from a range of sectors from industrial and manufacturing, to sustainability, food & drink, health and FS all with diverse challenges and opportunities and they pride themselves on long-term, senior level, trusted relationships with an eclectic and global client base.
- A fully rounded PR operator with a background in corporate communications,
- A thorough understanding of all elements of communications, marketing and the media,
- Capable of driving and growing existing business within the context and plans of the agency.
- Able to manage a client portfolio and meet profitability targets
- Develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationships with the agency.
- Take a leading role in developing and winning new business, from the initial approach and research stage, through to development of strategic plans and creative proposals, and leading pitch team.
- As a source of trusted strategic advice for clients you would have experience of providing strategic communications and counsel
- Serve as an ambassador of digital media and apply digital media tools and strategy to meet client objectives
- Advanced copywriting – The Associate Director will act as a copywriting expert, able to effectively communicate with any given audience and be able to demonstrate and upskill more junior staff.
- Client Relationship Management to ensure client retention and growth.
To apply for this exciting new challenge please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CF0531 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295
Apply for ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly