Marketing Coordinator, The Wall Street Journal - NY
We need an individual who is passionate about print and digital advertising, who can work in a fast-paced environment, who's excited about writing and creating proposals that make our advertisers want to work with WSJ.
The Marketing Coordinator will work to develop RFP responses and proactive opportunities within vertical-specific categories.
This person will be the main point of contact for vertical-specific RFPs, and will work closely with the Sales Reps to develop winning proposal ideas and proactive opportunities for specific category clients.
- Leading and developing RFP responses and internal brainstorms in regards to pre-sales opportunities
- Creating and developing proposal decks and marketing materials with a focus on creative storytelling
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams, including Sales, Media Planning, Research, Ad Product, etc. to ensure ideas are uniquely WSJ and executable, as well as meet the objectives of our advertisers
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Provide support, where necessary, to the wider team
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a sales marketing function - publisher-side experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of the sales and creative development process, as well as content marketing and emerging digital and social platforms
- Knowledge of basic Research metrics with experience in translating and shaping data into compelling stories aligning with a brand's target market
- Strong organizational, project management, writing, storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully operate within a large organization, effectively communicating with executives, interdepartmental teams and external clients
- Has superior proposal writing skills that translate into clear and compelling marketing solutions and client proposals
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude, team player
- Commitment to excellence. No job too big, no job too small
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).