Press Officer - Luxury Fashion Brand
About The Luxury Fashion Company
When the doors of this Luxury Fashion Brand opened over 10 years ago, they have continued to grow and expand their globally recognised name. They are looking for an enthusiastic Press Officer to aid in the growth and communications in their forward-thinking Luxury Couture community.
About The Press Officer Role
As a Press Officer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Luxury Fashion environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Press Officer:
* Manage relations between the company and external press and ensure effective PR communication and be able to drive internal and external communications.
* Draft statements and respond to media inquiries on behalf of the company, as well as liaise with any external PR agencies.
* Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities.
* Proactively build upon the positive reputation of the company with target audiences, aligning all communications with corporate brand positioning.
* Suggest ideas to drive customer growth and brand awareness in UK and international markets and engage in department and partner agency initiatives as needed.
* Display a good understanding of internal communications strategies, tools and systems to ensure alignment with overall brand messaging.
If you have a passion for all things Luxury and have exposure to luxury brands, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Luxury Brand.
Essential Skills of the Press Officer:
* Ideally have 9+ months of Luxury Fashion experience.
* Experience in PR, Marketing or Luxury Fashion.
* Track record in creating editorial and/or social content for a broad range of markets.
* Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator ideally within Mac OS.
* Extremely well-organised with a meticulous attention to detail.
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* The chance to work in a young energetic community.
* Company activity month.
* Bespoke skill and growth training.
For more information about the Press Officer role apply now and send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1221
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Press Officer - Luxury Fashion Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly