Interfax Global Energy, Sub-Editor
Interfax Global Energy is looking for a sub-editor to work on the company’s suite of energy market publications. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in a copy-editing role.
The sub-editor will work with the chief sub-editor, web editor and other members of the editorial team to ensure all Interfax Global Energy publications and website stories are published and updated on schedule and to the highest possible standard.
Interfax’s global energy coverage is produced by an international network of gas and power specialists with a core team based in London.
We are expanding our gas and power services to deliver forward-looking insight and analysis on market and project developments, and related changes in energy policy and regulation.
This is an opportunity for excellent industry learning and growth where your contribution will make a real difference.
About the role:
- Daily editing of copy for all publications.
- Laying out pages for the weekly PDF publication in InDesign.
- Proofreading of page proofs and marking up changes.
- Editing and laying out special reports and premium content as required.
- Based at our office in the City of London.
- You are an enthusiastic and flexible team player with 1-2 years of experience sub-editing or business writing.
- Editing copy for print and online
- Good understanding of business graphics and charts.
- Graphic design skills would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Adobe software, including InDesign and Illustrator, is desirable.
Please send a cover letter with CV by completing the application form below. Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and will be reviewing applications as they are received.
Please note that we will only contact applicants who have been successful in being selected for interview.
Apply for Interfax Global Energy, Sub-Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly