S&P Global Market Intelligence, Sub-Editor
The Copy Desk is a growing team that is responsible for sub-editing news stories, graphic elements and newsletters. Our priorities are accuracy, consistency, efficiency and teamwork.
Our team members operate well under deadline pressure and are often seen as valuable resources for others in the S&P Global Market Intelligence newsroom.
The Copy Desk provides value to S&P Global Market Intelligence by ensuring that our news meets high standards for accuracy, clarity and relevance.
Clients often rely on Market Intelligence’s news to make decisions or set priorities for their day, and they need information quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning new skills and developing industry/financial expertise.
- Opportunity for advancement on a growing team, within a growing company.
- Working with people across varied geographies.
- Sub-editing stories for style, grammar, factual consistency and clarity.
- Proofing data-driven visuals.
- Developing industry knowledge.
- Providing constructive feedback to news colleagues.
What we’re looking for:
- Superior English-language skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility in working with content management systems and learning new technology.
- Interest in sub-editing and journalism as a career path.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience in journalism or sub-editing.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to excel in deadline-driven environment.
Applicants are asked to explain in a covering letter the experience and attributes they would bring to this role.
Click 'APPLY' now.