Good Housekeeping, Senior Digital Writer - 6 Month FTC
Good Housekeeping is looking for a talented senior digital writer to join its online team.
An authority on food, fashion and beauty, homes and interiors and women’s interests, Good Housekeeping is a rapidly growing voice of 35+ women.
This is an ideal job for a proven talent looking for their next step in journalism, keen to develop as a writer and eager to learn more digital publishing skills.
- Source and write daily news stories and features relevant to goodhousekeeping.com/uk.
- Repurpose content from our print titles to use online.
- Upload content across each area of the website using the content management system (CMS).
- Work with the social media editor to create content for goodhousekeeping.co.uk’s social media channels.
- Represent the brand, where appropriate, attending relevant events, including reader events, which may be in the evening.
- Monitor analytics and trends reporting back to the team.
- Work with the digital director on an SEO strategy (focusing on key GH pillars including food, health and homes) – updating and enriching content.
- Work with the deputy digital editor compiling Good Housekeeping’s weekly newsletters.
- Work with the video team on new video ideas and franchises.
- Experience of working on a consumer website.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience of uploading content online and use of social media.
- Ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into first class digital features.
- Proven experience and talent for writing for web.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Enthusiastic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A genuine interest for the topics that goodhousekeeping.co.uk covers.
- Some experience using Photoshop
Click 'APPLY' now.