Account Director (Capital Markets)
About The Capital Markets firm
This agency is an award-winning, global financial PR partnership based in central London. As an Account Director you will be working for a collaborative and forward thinking Capital Markets firm; a business that believes that client engagement and positive relationships are the key to their success.
My client operates on 15 offices over 6 countries, providing a committed and excellent service locally, nationally and internationally.
If you are creative, have experience in Capital Markets and are attracted to playing an active role in team and business development, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your managerial and client servicing skills in an established and international financial PR company.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing positive business relationships, providing clients with strategic guidance
- Managing the account team, mentoring and supporting team members
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, monitoring client profitability and planning progress meetings
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, generating coverage for clients and providing in-depth knowledge of Capital Markets
If you are currently working as an Account Director or have other relevant experience, and have a passion for Capital Markets and a desire to deliver outstanding results, then the chance to join an award winning and global financial PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, three years of experience in financial PR
- Be proactive and enthusiastic: have a good phone manner, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong personal relationships
- Have experience of securing press coverage, good IT skills and excellent writing ability
- Be a positive, creative person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 and excellent company benefits, including a discretionary annual bonus, healthcare, travel insurance, 30+ days holiday, Zone 1-3 travel allowance.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.
Apply for Account Director (Capital Markets)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly