Arachnys is building a world where everyone can have confidence in the people they do business with.
Arachnys gives banks a full customer picture by running Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and Enhanced Due Diligence processes quickly and confidently - with better data, faster automation and rapid deployment.
We build cutting-edge research tools which allow very high profile organisations to undertake compliance and investigative research on client bases spanning every country on Earth.
We are VC backed, and well-established in the largest banks, energy and pharmaceutical companies on Earth, but are hungry to go much further.
This is a fast-growing and complex market where large organisations are increasingly focusing their attention on due diligence to ensure they do not work with customers, suppliers or partners who will expose their business to regulatory, bribery and corruption or financial risk.
It is also fascinating from a business and regulatory perspective. There are a lot of stories waiting to be told.
We are looking for a Writer with experience in journalism or marketing to contribute content to support sales, marketing and thought leadership efforts.
You will work on short-form pieces, features and presentations to help tell stories that illuminate and create an ongoing regular series of features, relevant to the three areas of value we provide clients - better access to data, accelerating operational processes and pulling off successful transformation projects leveraging the cloud with thousands of users across dozens of countries.
This role is seen as a key pillar to Arachnys’ growth - we’ve done some spectacular work helping many of the world’s largest banks and clients to fight financial crime at massive scale, and we want to ensure we are firmly positioned as the most innovative company in our space.
The way we can do that is by ensuring we are seen as a true thought leader in accessing information.
We have no interest in churning out listicles - an ideal candidate would be capable of engaging with complex and technical topics like a regulatory rule change all the way through to how Argentina’s debt crisis impacts AML risk, which we can then distribute across our network of senior executives, partners and buyers.
- Conceptualise and pitch creative content ideas that resonate and engage our audience
- Source, contribute and commission exclusive features, conducting interviews
- Edit copy and film and edit short videos for the website
- Build and expand network of industry contacts
- Represent the company at international events and report on conferences
- Contribute to social media platforms and maintain website, uploading online content
Experience & knowledge:
- Journalistic experience, preferably with exposure to financial services sector
- Creation of insightful features, from idea through to publication
- Exceptional writing, editorial and proofreading skills
- Confident, proactive and able to work autonomously in a small team
- Content will be in English so fluent or near-fluent English skills will be important
We're proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We're passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.
Click 'APPLY' now.