Barcroft Studios, Senior Content Producer
4 days left
- Full Time
International multimedia content agency and production company Barcroft Studios is recruiting for a Senior Content Producer to join its award-winning team.
Barcroft is known as ‘the home of amazing true stories’, producing short-form content for digital platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat. Our hit series brands include Born Different, Hooked on The Look, Dog Dynasty and Extreme Love.
In 2019 our Facebook views alone already total over 5 billion, and we also produce incredible real life documentaries for broadcasters including the BBC, TLC, Netflix, and Channel 4.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced producer with documentary/current affairs experience to work on our market-leading, fast-turnaround shortform content.
The ideal candidate will have experience of story finding, casting, setting up shoots, writing call sheets and shooting scripts, and working alongside producer/directors to produce compelling must-see films. Journalistic qualifications would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be able to inspire and motivate our team of producers, and will be genuinely excited by the prospect of producing incredible real life stories.
This post will be based at our London HQ in Hoxton.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Producing Barcroft’s original, inspiring real life stories, seeing them through from an idea to a finished film via detailed pitches and shooting scripts
- Managing producers to develop complete seasons of our hit digital shows, maintaining excellence and ensuring a breadth of storylines
- Finding stories and characters that will resonate with Barcroft’s young audience
- Working alongside our editorial and production teams to increase daily output of video content for print, online and broadcast
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a proven track record of finding and producing original, newsworthy stories
- Be highly organised and detail focused
- Be a team player and possess a positive attitude towards helping less senior colleagues learn and develop
- Possess the necessary initiative and drive to succeed in a pressurised environment to achieve both individual and company objectives
- Some shooting experience would be an advantage
In 2016, Channel 4 invested in Barcroft Studios, as part of the broadcaster’s Growth Fund initiative.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a covering letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for Barcroft Studios, Senior Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly