Quilter, Corporate Affairs Executive
The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £114.9 billion of investments and over 900,000 customers worldwide.
Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments – Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms.
You won’t just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You’ll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
The Corporate Affairs team supports and challenges Quilter to achieve its strategic vision and priorities by helping it to build and maintain the trust, confidence and respect of its stakeholders.
The Corporate Affairs Executive will support Quilter’s Corporate Affairs purpose and objectives, principally through public affairs and external communications activity but also other elements as appropriate such as reputation management, responsible business and stakeholder engagement activity.
As Corporate Affairs Executive will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Cultivate and able to maintain strong relationships with journalists, bloggers and other media influencers
- Experience supporting relationships with key internal stakeholders (e.g. spokespeople).
- Experience of working in financial services sector or relevant related field
- Experience of working in a communications role
- Delivery focused and ability to adapt to fast-paced changing agenda
- Strong team player able to work effectively across functions and businesses
- Educated to degree level as minimum.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Core Benefits (Perm)
- Holiday: 24-26 days (depending on your grade)
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability.
We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Further information about this vacancy can be found within the job description in the 'Supporting documents' section below.
Click 'APPLY' now.