PEI Media, Designer
PEI Media is looking for a Designer to join its editorial team working on print and digital platforms focusing on alternative asset finance.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Design and PEI’s other designers to create visually compelling designs and pages across our 11 B2B brands.
Experience in editorial design is required, as are data visualisation skills, confidence dealing with spreadsheets and the ability to take abstract concepts and turn them into eye-catching visuals.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years’ experience with a B2B title, national or regional newspaper or consumer magazine;
- A portfolio showing well thought out pages and infographics with a good understanding of typography and colour theory;
- Experience in data visualisation is a distinct advantage;
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong collaborative skills and an obsession with hitting deadlines;
- An ability to work from a written or spoken brief and can communicate clearly with other designers;
- Be proactive and show a can-do attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products and an interest in new technology and processes;
- Familiarity with online picture agencies and pre-press repro;
- Experience using Excel and other Microsoft Office products;
- An interest in business journalism.
PEI Media’s B2B publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt. People who thrive on our publications are smart, ambitious and committed. They combine a down-to-earth attitude with the ability to come to the table with fresh ideas.
We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company. Learn more by visiting thisispei.com.
Interested applicants should click 'APPLY' and send their CV and a cover letter including salary requirement.