Seven Hills, Head of Editorial
At Seven Hills, we campaign for Changer Makers; the entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists, business leaders and innovators that are realising the positive potential of business.
Founded in 2010 we have been recognised as the fastest-growing firm in our category and named the World’s Best Corporate Consultancy, by industry monitor The Holmes Report.
As a fast-growing team, we look for the brightest, most skilled professionals to deliver editorial, content, brand, design, media relations and campaigns that foster belief, build followings and unlock growth.
Our clients include: BGF, Canary Wharf Group, Tech London Advocates, Strava, GP Bullhound, Here East, Unmind, Clearly and One Young World.
We are recruiting a Head of Editorial to join our growing content team responsible for the delivery of high profile thought leadership, brand development and messaging, hard hitting expert commentary and high quality digital content.
The role – Head of Editorial:
What will you do?
- Project manage and lead on the delivery of high-quality thought leadership reports and short form copy for dynamic companies on major business, economic and societal issues
- Report to the CEO and play a lead role within brand strategy to re-position brands and deliver compelling narratives and messaging for fast growth businesses, major corporates and not-for-profit organisations
- Manage a team of writers and work closely with the design studio to produce industry-leading content
- Develop creative business-led copy and messaging for high-profile clients working closely with the lead directors of our Tech & Innovation and Purpose & Impact Practices
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis – offering editorial strategy advice where necessary
- Play a role in prospecting and pitching for new business opportunities including the development of commercial proposals for clients and prospects
Is this you?
- A skilled writer with at least 5-7 years of experience (knowledge of how to plan and deliver thought leadership reports preferred
- Experience developing content in collaboration with commercial clients.
- Confident, creative and motivated
- Interested and enquiring about the political/business issues impacting today’s world
- A proven relationship builder with clients and colleagues
- An expert multi-tasker capable of managing busy workload
- A great team player with the ability to motivate members of the team, work collaboratively with colleagues and offer trusted counsel to clients
Great range of benefits, including:
- One paid volunteering day with a charity each year
- Annual development / culture fund for each employee
- Free breakfast, catered Friday lunches and Friday afternoon bar
- Competitive pension contributions and annual leave entitlement
Click 'APPLY' now.