MAT COVER | SAD | Healthcare
Available now? Then this is a top Mat Cover role for an enthusiastic, capable and ambitious consumer healthcare specialist and offering an eclectic mix of consumer and ethical health clients. The role, which could also be offered at a four days a week, is most likely to focus around a range of consumer wellness and well being clients mixed with healthcare tech and vitality brands.
This is a huge growth area for this award winning, long established, central London agency and the teams within this agency operate across other sectors, including pure tech, so you have the opportunity to cross sector and develop during this period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
- Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
- Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
- Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries, often within tight time frames
- Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
- Supporting directors with ad hoc needs.
- broad mix of consumer and ethical health
- strong media skills including traditional and social
- a great black book of contacts
- a track record of running successful health campaigns
- Strong written skills (to write insight papers, blogs, by-lined articles)
- Social media savvy
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 or 07702 186 088 quoting ref CF0506
Apply for MAT COVER | SAD | Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly