Formative Content, Senior Content Editor - Digital Content Agency
Welcome to Formative Content! We are a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning, content marketing agency, with a global client base that has quadrupled in size in the last two years.
Our company culture, growth story and work/life balance are the envy of London agencies. We manage all of this whilst working with a large suite of world class brands.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced editorial expert to join our content team as a Senior Content Editor. The role exists to drive the creative editorial process for our clients.
Reporting in to the Content Services Director, you would partner with the Client Services team to ensure our clients are continually delighted by the content we are creating for them, as well as meeting all their strategic aims and objectives.
It is a very exciting, varied and important role within the company, working across all content disciplines and formats, including writing, visuals and social media. You will need to be determined to succeed, but adaptable to our clients' needs to drive the best outcome.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Partnering with Client Service teams to develop exceptional and creative editorial strategies in line with client goals.
- Joining client meetings with Client Service teams to explain editorial approach and outline content ideas and themes.
- Representing Formative Content at client events
- Driving content strategy for clients and working with the Client Services team to bring forward innovation and new ideas on a regular basis
- Developing detailed briefs for specific pieces of content as part of the overall editorial strategy.
- Assisting Client Service teams with the development of costings by accurately estimating the time a project will take to complete.
- Working with Content Service teams to ensure work is completed within budgeted hours, and keeping Client Service teams updated accordingly.
- Developing content as required.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- At least 10 years’ experience in editorial roles
- Creative editorial approach across all content disciplines and formats
- Outstanding storytelling skills
- Team player with an open, collaborative approach at all times
- Knowledge and expertise in content marketing
Aside from our assortment of perks, suite of social activities (summer BBQ, family Christmas party, spring disco etc) and idyllic Buckinghamshire setting, we believe in offering our team members an exceptional employee experience.
We believe that working at Formative Content is more than just a job. We work hard to build and maintain a fun, close-knit, high performing and engaging culture.
Due to our growth story, we have the unique ability to offer career opportunities and trajectory that few agencies can match. We want our team members to not only love their work but the company as well. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that all jobs are based in Beaconsfield, about 25 minutes out of Central London on the train and within a stone’s throw of the M25, the M40 and M4.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Recruitment Agencies please note:we do not use external third parties to assist in our recruitment process. We would appreciate absolutely no unsolicited phone or e-mail outreach at this time.
Apply for Formative Content, Senior Content Editor - Digital Content Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly