Are you trying to build a career in journalism? Do you have great proofreading and communication skills? This newly created role is your chance to join a small and friendly team of dedicated journalists. You will be working in a varied role, from writing and sub-editing a broad range of content to organising roundtable discussions. Based in South West London and easily commutable, this role is the perfect opportunity for a driven candidate looking to break into B2B financial journalism.
- Take responsibility for sponsored content including sub-editing, working with design team on layout and liaising with clients
- Organise roundtable discussions, assisting with planning, invitations, etc.
- Write news stories and longer features for print and online publication, conducting exclusive interviews
- Film and edit short videos for the website and co-manage social media activity
Experience / skills required:
- A journalism degree or equivalent
- Some proven writing experience for a university publication, blog, etc. is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication with good relationship building abilities
- Solid proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisation and time-management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Dedicated and motivated attitude
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.