DREST, Social Media & Marketing Copy Editor
This role is responsible for coming up with coordinating, executing and uploading all editorial content across our social media channels as well as schedule all posts and work with the fashion feature team to deliver brilliant, creative social media assets.
This includes working with our guest Talent on their social media and coming up with creative, exciting ideas for these special posts and projects.
Alongside this, you will work with the business team and social media manager to ensure smooth running of the social challenges.
You will report to the Fashion Features Director to ensure that all copy is on brand and in line with the DREST tone of voice and ensure always updated on product and content in the app.
You will work with the Fashion Features Director and Fashion Features Team to ensure that our feeds are a representation of in-app content and to keep up to date with what our editorial plans are.
It will be important for you to stay up to date with current cultural events and fashion trends and to feed ideas relating to these into the Fashion Features Team and contribute in-app copy to the Fashion Features Team time permitting and if required.
Additionally, you will write, edit and sub all required marketing copy for all channels as and when required by the marketing team. This includes emails, copy for content for our performance partners, press releases, website copy.
- Have an outstanding eye, writing skills and a sensibility for fashion, aesthetics, cultural relevance and diversity, international breadth
- Are a creative content innovator with relevant experience and natural talent for creative, content, voice and audience across channels growing traffic, followers and likes by engaging audiences with incredible content in-tune with the voice of our audiences, especially female audiences aged 25-45;
- An ability to produce precise and perfectly edited copy, to be able to sub-edit your own work as well as others, and have a proven track record of delivering this
- Scrupulously organised with an ability to keep yourself and the wider teams in line delivering to deadlines
- The ability to turn around work very quickly and take in changes even faster
- Are start up ready - dynamic, fast moving, positively energised to launch a global fashion platform with leading industry experts.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for DREST, Social Media & Marketing Copy Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly