Press Officer - Consumer PR
In-house (Senior) Press Officer
An exciting leader in the e-commerce sector is looking for a savvy Press Officer (Account Manager level) to join its established in-house PR team.
The new Press Officer will be managing high-profile PR campaigns that impact upon the consumer finance, retail and lifestyle sectors, boosting and maintaining the brand's reputation and profile amongst its key audiences.
What will you be doing?
* Planning and implementing creative, high-profile consumer campaigns across various channels
* Creating high quality, targeted content that generates positive media coverage
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with key personal finance, national and lifestyle media
* Working closely with the wider communications team to help develop integrated PR, marketing and social media campaigns
What skills should you possess?
* Circa. 3 years' plus experience in PR, ideally within general consumer or personal finance
* Strong writing skills and attention to detail
* Comfortable pitching to the media and creating exciting news stories
* An impressive black book of UK and national consumer media contacts
What can the role offer?
* Modern, Central London-based offices
* A competitive salary of up to £37k, depending on experience
* Flexible working hours
* Early Friday finishes
* Excellent training and benefits
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 958 9097 for more information.
Apply for Press Officer - Consumer PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly