Vogue Business, Chief Editor
Vogue Business is an online fashion industry publication launched in January 2019.
Headquartered at Condé Nast in London, we offer a truly global perspective on the fashion industry, drawing on insights from Condé Nast’s network of journalists and business leaders in 31 markets to empower fashion professionals to make better business decisions.
To help industry professionals navigate these challenges, Vogue Business is looking for an exceptional and globally minded Chief Editor.
The Chief Editor will lead and manage a world-class digital team while developing and maintaining the editorial output and direction in editions around the world.
The Chief Editor will continuously develop new and innovative ways of telling fashion and business stories across platforms and formats, ensuring Vogue Business is the world’s most authoritative and independent voice in the fashion industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading and overseeing a world-class digital editorial team.
- Developing and managing the editorial product, output and direction in multiple country editions.
- Strengthening the position of Vogue Business as the world’s most authoritative and independent voice in the fashion industry.
- Building a global business intelligence network of Condé Nast editors and maintaining personal relationships with relevant titles and teams worldwide, and nurturing a culture of sharing between local teams and the new B2B editorial team.
- Helping to develop new products and revenue streams for a B2B audience, providing strategic guidance to the wider Vogue Business team developing adjacent business propositions.
- Developing new and innovative ways of telling fashion and business stories across platforms and formats.
- Recruiting speakers and setting the agenda for events.
- Reaching growth and engagement targets.
- Acting as an ambassador for Vogue Business at industry events and with key partners and brands.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Significant leadership experience as a digital editor in a multi-national publishing company.
- Solid experience in business and fashion journalism
- The ability to move back and forth between creative and managerial challenges.
- Significant experience in social media journalism.
- A solid understanding of contemporary audience engagement and loyalty metrics and the proven strategies to improve them.
- An entrepreneurial mindset focused on growing Vogue Business’s professional audiences.
- The ability to represent Vogue Business internally and externally, on stage and TV, to the fashion, luxury and publishing industries.
- A strong network of personal contacts, including business leaders, designers and futurists who form the brand’s core constituencies around the world.
- Experience with technology and sustainability coverage is desirable.
- Experience launching new digital editorial products — such as websites, newsletters, apps, social media accounts — is beneficial.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
Click 'APPLY' now.