ACCOUNT & ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Corporate Comms
Two roles here! We are looking for an aspiring Account Director and an Associate Director to join this super talented agency team of disruptive thinkers in the Corporate Affairs team. You will be advising at a senior level and developing and executing corporate comms campaigns across multiple sectors to help them continue to build great work for their UK and global PR clients.
You should know corporate comms and B2B like the back of your hand and have excellent client handling and account management skills. You should be able to manage multiple accounts across integrated campaigns and an interest in current affairs and the political landscape.
In return you will join a global PR agency and a talented team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to work effortlessly across broad client sectors. You also get great offices to work in, potential opportunity for secondments, excellent benefits (including healthcare, time off to move house, sunshine days off – if you can remember those days…, travel passes and plenty more) exposure to new business and an international client base, bespoke training and career path and a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
- Manage and lead a corporate team working across multi-disciplined, multi stakeholder and fully integrated campaigns including corporate and digital
- Provide senior client counsel and build strong rapport across client team
- Take part in new business and constantly look at opportunities for organic growth
- Work across a variety of business sectors including energy, transport, manufacturing, industry – UK and globally focused
- Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
- Be able to offer strategic counsel
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Strong corporate comms and B2B knowledge,
- Knowledge of issues and crisis
- Contacts within the sectors (energy, transport, manufacturing, industry would be useful but overall a corporate generalist)
- Global experience would be an advantage
- Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
- A multi-tasker with strong writing and good attention to detail
- Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
- Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
- Ability to work with senior clients and instil confidence