Digital Marketing Internship - Summer 2020, Dow Jones - NY
The Global Acquisition Team is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to actively participate in the strategic planning, execution and optimization of digital campaigns to drive subscriptions for The Wall Street Journal and Barron's.
Daily responsibilities will vary.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the strategic planning of global digital campaigns across a variety of paid media channels (social media, search, display, programmatic and affiliate)
- Developing campaign concepts and creative assets alongside the Creative and Brand Marketing teams
- Analyzing campaign results and provide post-campaign reports that will directly impact future marketing decisions
- The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven, and has a keen interest in digital marketing.
- You are a highly motivated and energetic intern who will work closely with digital marketing associates and managers to gain hands-on experience on a variety of projects.
- Working towards a bachelor's degree with at least 2-3 years of school completed
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate and resolve any issues or challenges.
- Ability to handle projects independently, prioritize tasks appropriately and supervise them through completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).