About The Communications Consultancy
This firm is an innovative and purpose led communications consultancy based in Central London. As a Consultant you will be working with leading clients, building reputation and working across diverse and integrated campaigns.
My client is a growing firm of over 40 employees, with clients similar to Sainsbury's, BT and Barclays.
If you are highly motivated with strong communication skills and public affairs experience, then this is a great opportunity for you.
About The Consultant Role
As a Consultant you will have the opportunity to develop both your strategic and communicative skills in a purpose led communications consultancy.
Key Responsibilities for the Consultant:
- Enhancing the reputation of clients, building up strong relationships with both new and existing clientele
- Carrying out research in support of the firm's objectives and business pitches
- Developing strong communication strategies and supporting colleagues in their work
- Thinking creatively to produce effective campaigns and broader strategies
If you have experience in communications, strong interpersonal skills and a passion for public and current affairs, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and creative communications consultancy is for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Consultant:
- Have experience in public relations and/or public affairs
- Be communicative with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Have a strong communications background that can compliment the public affairs experience of the wider team
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have an interest in the tech sector with a willingness to get involved in wider company initiatives
The Consultant position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Consultant role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.