Account Director - Forward-thinking Integrated Agency!
Consumer Lifestyle Account Director
This leading creative PR agency work with some of the most exciting CONSUMER brands in the world!
After several new business wins, this leading London agency are on the market for an exceptional Account Director to join their award-winning Consumer / Lifestyle team. Based in Soho, this bustling PR agency is bursting at the seams with inspiring and creative people.
This agency adopt a real 'work hard play hard' attitude, with plenty of things to make sure you enjoy being at work, such as a roof top bar for employees only!
Their successful, influential and fresh campaigns are among some of the best in the industry as they continue to win fantastic, global consumer clients.
Role: Account Director
Due to some fantastic wins and exciting organic growth, this leading brand PR agency is looking for a hands on Consumer Account Director or established Senior Account Manager.
The Account Director will:
* Run different types of PR programme, from brand building, to a day-to-day press office, to content and digital
* Lead the PR strategy, in terms of planning, managing budgets and evaluation
* Lead account teams
* Draw up new business proposals and respond to PR briefs as well as present agency credentials
The new Account Director will have:
* Around 5 years' experience delivering high profile brand PR campaigns
* Excellent media relations skills (and a book full of consumer contacts)
* A strong understanding of social and digital communications and the wider marketing mix
* A proven track record on new business.
* Ideally experience in the retail, consumer finance, lifestyle sectors.
The new Account Director will be offered a basic salary circa £40,000 - £55,000 and multiple benefits, including:
* 25 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Private health insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Free breakfast everyday
* Birthday lie in
* Annual profit share bonus & Christmas bonus
If this sounds like a fantastic Account Director role and you have the relevant skills ans experience then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 958 9097.