Consumer PR Account Director
Exciting AD role within a leading consumer tech and lifestyle agency that works with innovative and disruptive brands.
This consumer lifestyle and technology PR agency has a fantastic reputation for their creative campaigns and dynamic team. Acknowledged by PR Week as one of the top agencies to watch out for, they are growing rapidly with a diverse portfolio of clients.
The agency produces high impact campaigns including PR stunts, talent partnerships, large scale press events and social media campaigns.
About the Account Director Role
This role is the ideal next step for an established Account Director, looking to take ownership of a portfolio of consumer clients, working on global campaigns. This Account Director role is the perfect role for a candidate who looking to work in a creative agency, where your voice will truly be heard and your input valued in the running of this successful agency.
* High level client counsel and management
* Management of the junior team including line management and reviews
* Involved in digital marketing and social media campaigns
* Running high profile launch / press events for new tech products
* New business strategy and pitching
* Previous experience in an agency environment, ideally already at SAM/AD level
* An interest in technology or gaming / entertainment
* Enjoys developing creative campaigns for brands
* Entrepreneurial and keen to make an impact in a successful and growing agency
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including modern, sociable offices in one of the best locations in London!
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 958 9097