MBI International, PR Manager
A major global company is looking for a talented PR manager to work across its diverse portfolio of international brands, primarily in the fields of leisure, tourism, hotel management, sporting goods and designer apparel.
The successful candidate will be a driving force in fostering positive media relationships, and effectively handling a broad range of crisis management situations.
They will be joining the company at a crucial time for the business, and assisting with the launch of a range of new marketing initiatives, PR campaigns and group wide strategies.
This is a new in-house role, with a huge potential for growth for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with the global media
- Crisis and reputation management
- Media monitoring and reporting on coverage
- Working with senior management and key stakeholders to develop and define strategy
- Generating positive media coverage and developing trend stories
- Placing key spokesperson comments and thought leadership pieces
- Writing press releases, news articles and content
- Arranging press conferences and events
- Coordinating all public relation activities
- Working closely with other teams on a variety of campaigns
- Producing compelling market research reports
- Managing client and PR agency relationships
- Identifying new areas for positive exposure
- Pitching, organising and executing press trips
- An expert in all PR channels, and up-to-date with the latest PR insights and developments
Skills, Prerequisites and Experience:
- Three year’s experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable track record of success
- An impressive contacts book
- Experience working across multiple sectors
- A strong understanding of current affairs and news cycles
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience
- Proactive and a committed team player
To apply for this role, please click 'APPLY NOW' to complete the application form, including your CV and cover letter.