Are you a writer or editor with an interest in technology? Our client researches and publishes reports on software and hardware devices and services across the office, graphic arts, and commercial printing industries. You would join a friendly team creating reports and market analysis. The role is based in Wokingham, although there is some flexibility for home-working. It could also be on a 6 month contract basis if preferred.
- Write bespoke and standardised reports as well as market analysis
- Work closely with lab testing analysts and turn complex information into intelligible copy
- Proofread copy and collect data for report use
- Gain an overview of the market and expand knowledge of hardware and software business products
- Liaise with translation agency and provide support to the rest of the team
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a writing / editing / publishing role
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write about complex technology and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Must have some Adobe InDesign experience
- A meticulous attention to detail and the ability to use initiative
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in journalism, English or a related discipline, although we will consider those with professional experience
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.