Hearst Content Agency, Fashion Writer
The Hearst Content Agency is the content marketing agency division within Hearst. Its mission is to provide off platform content for brands that sit outside the Hearst portfolio of titles.
Covering all forms of content it works with brands to provide an ongoing conversation with their consumers leveraging the Hearst content expertise.
Working on the George client account, producing copy as required cross print, digital and social. Helping the client shape and frame campaign offerings in an understandable language. Suggesting and posting the daily social output for the brand.
- Write up concepts for campaign shoots
- Deliver ideas and features for digital
- Write social posts for Instagram and Twitter
- Attending weekly WIP meetings
- Write accompanying content to go with campaign visuals
- Create headlines and concept ideas with George clients
- Work with client to ensure written communications are well delivered
- Work with designer on pitch documents
- Devised daily newsletter suggesting reactive social content relevant for the brand
- Help with social strategy for George
The successful candidate will be an excellent journalist with experience of both print and digital content. They will have in depth knowledge of social content and how content works across different platforms. They will have an interest in fashion and the fashion industry.
- Enthusiastic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Great writing skills
- Ideas generation and fashion features expertise
- Knowledge of facebook, Instagram and other social platforms and how to communicate on each
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage internal and external expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- MAC/PC literate
Click 'APPLY' now.