Dow Jones, Collections Administrator - Part Time (London)
This is a part time clerical administrative role to support the London and US based collections team with specific month end tasks.
The successful candidate will regularly work the last and first 5 business days of each month, with the main responsibility of printing, collating, obtaining necessary signatures/ stamps, preparing overnight packs, and tracking of certain invoices and other documents for EMEA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Specific file will be identified for each end of month and beginning of month, to locate and print
- Compliance acknowledgement and review around dates as outlined on detailed documentation
- Potentially bundle multiple documents for the same accounts together
- Obtaining the necessary signatures and stamps
- Packing in the overnight pack
- Entering in to the overnight system
- Check address and package for completeness, legibility and accuracy
- Package labeling
- Preparing the necessary tracking entries/documents
- Owning the mailing process for these items from beginning to end
- Following through on the tracking to ensure all received
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from relevant sources to accomplish task
- Responding to inquiries on tracked packages
- Address returned mail when time permits
- Being part of the team, work towards the shared goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences in sets of letters, numbers, characters and sort appropriately
- Ability to identify errors and address appropriately
- Excel and date entry skills
- Quick learner, adapt to changing process and procedures in a timely manner
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).